Are digital closings secure? Yes, and in fact, they’re more secure than paper closings. Watch security and compliance leaders at myCUmortgage, DocuSign, and Snapdocs break down how features like single sign-on and audit trails make digital closings secure. They share how lenders can select a digital closing vendor that not only meets security standards, but is also forward-thinking and driving innovation in security practices.
While technology plays a big part in securing sensitive information and documents, education and training is equally important. You’ll also hear these three experts share tips and insights on the role that employees play in protecting borrower information.
What you’ll learn
- Why digital closings are more secure than paper closings
- The security features that lenders need to look for in an eClosing platform
- The security benefits of single sign-on and audit trails
- How digital closing technology can prevent fraud
- How to address borrowers’ concerns about the security of digital closings
- How lenders and settlement agents can follow security best practices to protect sensitive information
Tonya Coon | President at myCUmortgage
Lynn Sumlin | Director of Agreement Cloud Strategy Practice at DocuSign
Kim Smathers | Head of Information Security at Snapdocs
Emma Miller-Crimm | Channel Marketing Manager at Snapdocs
Become an eClosing Expert
Lead your organization’s digital closing transformation.
Learn more about: eClose
White Paper: The Mechanics of eNotesRead More
On-Demand Demo: The #1 Digital Mortgage Closing (eClose) SolutionRead More
Infographic: State of Borrower Experience ReportRead More
The Settlement Agent’s Guide to Completing Digital ClosingsRead More
Press Release: Snapdocs Integrates with Byte to Deliver Efficient Closings at ScaleRead More
Press Release: 2022 State of Borrower ExperienceRead More
Ready to get started with digital closings?
Start eClosing in five weeks. Go all-digital in five months.
Snapdocs digital mortgage closing experts are here to help you get started fast.