Snapdocs Trust Center
Our Trust and Safety Imperatives
Cloud Security Shared Responsibility Model
With the adoption of platforms such as Snapdocs, the responsibility for managing access, securing data, applications, and infrastructure falls less in the hands of the enterprise and more into the hands of the service provider. However, regardless of the platform used, the enterprise will always be responsible for some elements of security such as access provisioning, authorization, and so forth. Please visit our Cloud Security Shared Responsibility page to learn more about where your responsibilities lie as a Snapdocs customer. This is a key concept that customers of all cloud providers must grasp.
The Cyber Security and Resiliency Cycle
Resiliency is an important attribute of how companies in the financial services industry operate their business. We believe that Cyber Security and Cyber Resiliency go hand-in-hand but are critical enough on their own that they require separate attention. One is a more pro-active approach while the other ensures the organization can react and recover quickly. Both are critical to our Customers’ success on our platform.
- Snapdocs strives to continuously deliver services, operations, and outcomes despite occurrence of cyber events
- Our program encompasses functions and services spanning multiple organizations within Snapdocs
- Cyber Resilience best practices are embedded into day-to-day operations
- Snapdocs’ ability to work in an intelligent and agile manner allows us to handle real and potential attacks successfully
- Leveraging industry recognized standards/regulatory controls is the foundation for how we establish security
- Snapdocs utilizes technologies, processes and measures designed to protect systems, networks, and customer data from cybercrimes
- Proactive controls mitigates against cyber attack and strives to protect Snapdocs and its customers from the deliberate exploration of its services
- Snapdocs security solutions work effectively without compromising the usability of its products