While most lenders struggle to get digital closings off the ground and never do more than 50 eClosings a month, Evergreen Home Loans has stood out with their incredible success. They’ve rolled out digital closings to all of their 65 offices and to over 1,000 settlement agents in six months. Plus, they’re doing thousands of hybrid closings.
Hear from Evergreen Home Loans and one of their settlement partners, Chicago Title Insurance Company, share their digital closing success story and get advice on how you can succeed too.
What you’ll learn
- Why Evergreen Home Loans was one of the earliest adopters of digital closings
- How Evergreen Home Loans selected an eClosing platform
- Why Evergreen Home Loans started with hybrid closings, instead of full eClosings
- How Evergreen Home Loans successfully rolled out digital closings across all their branches in less than six months
- What Chicago Title’s experience was like when adopting digital closings
Tamra Rieger | EVP of Loan Fulfillment at Evergreen Home Loan
Angie Ashton | Escrow Officer LPO at Chicago Title Insurance Company
Mike Phillippi | Head of Marketing at Snapdocs
Become an eClosing Expert
Lead your organization’s digital closing transformation.
Learn more about: eClose
White Paper: The Mechanics of eNotesRead More
On-Demand Demo: The #1 Digital Mortgage Closing (eClose) SolutionRead More
Infographic: State of Borrower Experience ReportRead More
The Settlement Agent’s Guide to Completing Digital ClosingsRead More
Press Release: Snapdocs Integrates with Byte to Deliver Efficient Closings at ScaleRead More
Press Release: 2022 State of Borrower ExperienceRead More
Ready to get started with digital closings?
Start eClosing in five weeks. Go all-digital in five months.
Snapdocs digital mortgage closing experts are here to help you get started fast.