Mortgage lenders prioritize borrower experience in both thriving markets and market downturns. A great borrower experience is essential to ensuring repeat business and referrals from customers. However, many lenders lack sufficient measurements of borrower satisfaction and may not have identified the most impactful levers to improve the end-to-end borrower experience.
A recent and extensive industry study identified key, critical elements of a best-in-class customer experience. Join Snapdocs, STRATMOR Group and Assurance Financial as we unpack the findings of this valuable industry research and take away elements you can use to improve your customer's experience and overall satisfaction.
What This Session Will Cover
- New research-based insights to assess and benchmark borrower experience throughout the mortgage transaction
- The most-impactful levers that improve end-to-end borrower experience
- How a real-world lender can apply these findings to their organization
- Katherine Campbell, Chief Digital Officer, Assurance Financial
- Emily Nelsen, Area VP of Lender Solutions, Snapdocs
- Mike Seminari, Director of Customer Experience, STRATMOR Group
Learn more about: Improving Borrower Experience
Webinar: How digital closings help lenders thrive in this changing real estate marketRead More
Preparing for 2023: What an Unprecedented Year in Mortgage has Taught UsRead More
Case Study: Taking Your Customer Experience to the Next LevelRead More
Snapdocs Ranked #1 Easiest to Use Digital Mortgage Closing Platform in New G2 ReportRead More
Press Release: Snapdocs Integrates with Byte to Deliver Efficient Closings at ScaleRead More
Press Release: 2022 State of Borrower ExperienceRead More
Ready to get started with digital closings?
Start eClosing in five weeks. Go all-digital in five months.
Snapdocs digital mortgage closing experts are here to help you get started fast.