Mortgage lenders prioritize borrower experience in both thriving markets and market downturns. A great borrower experience is essential to ensuring repeat business and referrals from customers. However, many lenders lack sufficient measurements of borrower satisfaction and may not have identified the most impactful levers to improve the end-to-end borrower experience.
A recent and extensive industry study identified key, critical elements of a best-in-class customer experience. Join Snapdocs, STRATMOR Group and Assurance Financial as we unpack the findings of this valuable industry research and take away elements you can use to improve your customer's experience and overall satisfaction.
What This Session Will Cover
- New research-based insights to assess and benchmark borrower experience throughout the mortgage transaction
- The most-impactful levers that improve end-to-end borrower experience
- How a real-world lender can apply these findings to their organization
- Katherine Campbell, Chief Digital Officer, Assurance Financial
- Emily Nelsen, Area VP of Lender Solutions, Snapdocs
- Mike Seminari, Director of Customer Experience, STRATMOR Group
Learn more about: Improving Borrower Experience
How Gold Star Mortgage Reached eNote at Scale with the Snapdocs eVaultRead More
Snapdocs CEO Aaron King Receives a 2023 Inman Best of Finance AwardRead More
How Gold Star Financial Leveraged eVault technology to Drive eNote AdoptionRead More
Snapdocs Ranked #1 Easiest to Use Digital Mortgage Closing Platform in New G2 ReportRead More
Press Release: Snapdocs Integrates with Byte to Deliver Efficient Closings at ScaleRead More
Press Release: 2022 State of Borrower ExperienceRead More
Ready to get started with digital closings?
Start eClosing in five weeks. Go all-digital in five months.
Snapdocs digital mortgage closing experts are here to help you get started fast.