Pick the brains of lenders who have successfully implemented digital closings and secondary market experts. In this on-demand recording of the interactive Ask Me Anything (AMA) event, you’ll hear from five experts who contributed to the mortgage industry’s first The Definitive Guide to Digital Closings book.
Watch KS StateBank, Waterstone Mortgage, Freddie Mac, Falcon Capital Advisors, and Snapdocs answer audience questions about digital closings. You’ll level up your knowledge across a variety of topics, including eNotarization and how lenders can succeed with digital closings.
What you’ll learn
- The challenges that COVID-19 has created for lenders and how regulations have changed
- How lenders can still implement digital closings when their investors don’t allow eSignatures or eNotarization
- How lenders can transition to hybrid closings and full eClosings with remote online notarization
- How lenders can work with their settlement partners to adopt digital closings
- How digital closings make lenders more efficient
- Whether lenders can allow borrowers to eSign before the wet-sign closing appointment
Jan Valencia | Residential Mortgage Systems
Project Manager at KS StateBank
Tom Knapp | CIO at Waterstone Mortgage
Rajasekhar Penugonda | eMortgage Program Lead at Freddie Mac
Camelia Martin | Managing Director of the Digital Mortgage Advisory Group at Falcon Capital Advisors
Aaron King | CEO and Founder of Snapdocs
Clayton Collins | CEO and President of HousingWire
Become an eClosing Expert
Lead your organization’s digital closing transformation.
Learn more about: Digital Mortgage
Webinar: Snapdocs + Byte — Integration DemoRead More
Ebooks, Guides & More
White Paper: The Mechanics of eNotesRead More
On-Demand Demo: The #1 Digital Mortgage Closing (eClose) SolutionRead More
Snapdocs Ranked #1 Easiest to Use Digital Mortgage Closing Platform in New G2 ReportRead More
Snapdocs Integrates with BeSmartee to Enable Mortgage Lenders to Offer Best-in-Class Closing ExperienceRead More
The Settlement Agent’s Guide to Completing Digital ClosingsRead More
Ready to get started with digital closings?
Start eClosing in five weeks. Go all-digital in five months.
Snapdocs digital mortgage closing experts are here to help you get started fast.