Hear from two lenders who have successfully rolled out digital closings across their entire organization. In this hour-long Q&A, Assurance Financial and Allied Mortgage Group share their experience with implementing digital closings, getting set up for eNotes, and the results they’ve seen so far.
What you’ll learn
- The challenges that lenders face with adopting eNotes
- The pros and cons of digital closings
- How lenders can navigate state and county level acceptance of digital closings
- How implementing eClosing technology impacts a lender’s workflow
- How to tell if a remote online notary technology is approved for use
Scott Alexander | Director of Operations at Assurance Financial
Todd Burton | Director of Process Development at Allied Mortgage Group
Felicia Chen | Content Marketing Manager at Snapdocs
Become an eClosing Expert
Lead your organization’s digital closing transformation.
Learn more about: eClose
White Paper: The Mechanics of eNotesRead More
On-Demand Demo: The #1 Digital Mortgage Closing (eClose) SolutionRead More
Infographic: State of Borrower Experience ReportRead More
The Settlement Agent’s Guide to Completing Digital ClosingsRead More
Press Release: Snapdocs Integrates with Byte to Deliver Efficient Closings at ScaleRead More
Press Release: 2022 State of Borrower ExperienceRead More
Ready to get started with digital closings?
Start eClosing in five weeks. Go all-digital in five months.
Snapdocs digital mortgage closing experts are here to help you get started fast.