Best practices for utilizing the Snapdocs digital closing platform
In this article, we will provide educational resources and best practice guidance so you can easily complete all lender-requested digital closing activities within the Snapdocs platform. For a printable walk-through of each step, download The Settlement Agent’s Guide to Completing Digital Closings.
The benefits of the Snapdocs digital closing platform include:
- Fewer closing errors
- Faster closings
- Shorter signing appointments
- Secure, centralized communication between all closing parties
How to complete each closing
When you’re assigned to a closing with Snapdocs, you will receive an email to login or create your free account. From there, you can access all closing documents before being prompted to follow a few simple steps:
- Set the wet-signing appointment, including the correct date, time and location as needed
- Ensure borrower eSigning portion is complete before the wet signing appointment
- Download the wet-sign documents and complete the in-person signing appointment
- Upload the final wet-signed document package back into Snapdocs
Congratulations! Your digital closing is complete!