Notary Public 77083 HoustonTXNotary public in Houston, TX 77083
Results-oriented, high-energy, hands-on professional, with a successful record of accomplishments in the real estate/mortgage industries. Major strengths include strong leadership, a team player, attention to detail, dutiful respect for compliance in a regulated environment, as well as supervisory skills including hiring, termination, scheduling, training, or other administrative tasks.
BBA Degree Business/Psychology (December 2008 - December 2010)
Houston Baptist University
Real Estate License (January 1994 - January 1998)
Spencer Real Estate School
AA Degree Liberal Arts (August 1995 - June 1997)
Leavenworth Community College
HOUSE OF FAITH REALTY
BROKER/OWNER, SEPTEMBER, 1998 - PRESENT
• Operate a real estate office overseeing real estate transactions and real estate agents.
• Renting, buying, or selling property for clients by studying property listings, interviewing prospective clients,
• Accompanying clients to property site, discussing conditions of sale, drawing up real estate contracts and assisting with arrangement of loans.
MOBIL NOTARY/EXPRESS NOTARIES
PUBLIC NOTARY, FEBRUARY 2011 - PRESENT
• Notarize document's authenticity; checking for the signature of the document, While ensuring that the individual at hand knows the implications of signing such a document and agrees to the terms laid out
• Verifying documents; deeds, contracts, income verification, legal documents and etc.,
• Signature Verification: verifies the signature with a stamp, seal, signatures and license number.
• Administering Oaths
• Notarize loan documents. For lenders, (Refinance, HELOC, FHA, Reverse Mortgage, Purchase, REO, etc.)
PENNCO MORTGAGE, LLC
LOAN OFFICER, DECEMBER 2006 - MAY 2008
• Develop new referral sources to grow residential mortgage business
• Advise clients on mortgage loan options and other financial products
• Proficient in Conventional, FHA, and VA loan products
• Provides excellent customer service from approval through closing, working closely with loan origination sources to secure and verify all information required for underwriting
• Responsible for maintaining client relationships and advising customers of the completion of their loan applications
Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel Microsoft PowerPoint
Corel WordPerfect Microsoft Outlook Lotus Notes Data Entry Calyx Point Mortgage Software
(can print documents)