Notary Public 77433 CypressTXNotary public in Cypress, TX 77433
An experienced professional with 19+ years of successful track record in the Title and Real Estate industries. Knowledgeable in real estate principles, escrow processes, and experiences that contribute to operational efficiency.
• North Harris Montgomery College, CyFair College, University of Houston Downtown, Champions Real Estate School, Allied Business Schools.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION:
• Escrow Officer License, Notary Public Commission, Real Estate Sales Agent License, Aim+, Microsoft Office, FAST, RamQuest One, RamQuest CCE.
Champion Real Estate Group, LLC - Real Estate Agent
Envision Title, LLC - President / Sr. Escrow Officer
First American Title Company - Sr. Escrow Officer
Crown Title, Subsidiary of Stewart Title - Vice President / Sr. Escrow Officer
• Successfully started Envision Title agency from cradle onward, managing a full-service title operation with a team of 9 and growing.
• Responsible for establishing new escrow accounts and process escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Maintaining branch flow and procedures, new hire process, benefits, payroll and billing submission, and conducting weekly staff meetings.
• Manage compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Maintain existing clients and develop client’s relationship to enable future business relationship.
• Monitored all accounts daily to ensure checks, incoming wires, and outgoing wires are matched with closing files.
• Regularly review escrow account reconciliation reports and resolved any outstanding check or open file balance issues.
• Provided Title 101 training for realtors and employees.
• Responsible for customer’s 1099 preparation and submission to IRS.
• Handle escalation resolves customer complaints and concerns in a satisfactory and timely manner, as well as mentor employees and encouraging growth and opportunities for advancement.
• Determine escrow requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller, and lender instructions.
• Prepare transaction documents, forms, closing disclosure, collecting and reviewing existing documents.
• Order title reports, resolving title defects, satisfying existing liens, and encumbrance against property or principals.
• Collaborated with others to resolve title issues such as legal descriptions, easements, vesting, tax liens, abstract of judgments, encroachments, etc.
• Verify and record monthly closing transactions, title policies to ensure they have been completed.
• As necessary, perform closing, explain all documents to borrower and seller, obtained signatures for closing transactions, disbursing funds, and facilitate Q&A between parties for the transaction.
• Able to review files prior to disbursement to confirm that all funds were collected, all appropriate documents were checked for accuracy, signatures were collected, acknowledgement, and legal descriptions are correct.
• One of the successful accomplishments is my ability to independently process file, order title commitment, taxes, survey, payoff, fund, recording, policy request, lender packages, and disburse with or without front-end and back-end availability.